Brand new ergometer which simulates the motion stereotype of swimming for test and training.
The SWIM ERGOMETER is a brand new product which gives recreational and top-athletes the best opportunity to simulate the motion stereotype of swimming sport for test and training. The complexity of the smooth and gentle motions increases the muscles strength and flexibility of the upper body.
It also offers the optimal cardio vascular training. The unlimited range of resistance is given through air displacement turbine, which simulates water fluid dynamics. This break system allows the using of the SWIM ERGOMETER independent from age or fitness-level. The load is regulated by the pulling effort. The working position is adjustable for all body height.
The SWIM ERGOMETER is quality engineered using the heavy-duty component. This ergo meter could be disassembled in two parts for convenient transportation or storage.
The SWIM ERGOMETER optimal and cost effective training machine provided with an electronic unit PERFORMANCE MONITOR for monitoring time, stroke rate, force and power. Performance monitor take signals from strain gages sensors for accurate measuring of force and power.
See this in action on this link.
Display Device Main Characteristics
- graphic display
- Recharagable battery with about 15 hours of authonomy
- After switching ON, the last screen settings appear
- Navigate the functions using menus
- Display options including graphical or numerical data
- Time, Stroke rate, Power, Work, Force
- Choose from a variety of units - Power (W), Energy (J) or Force (N) - to be displayed with bigger fonts in the middle of the display. Switch between the units during a work out using UP/DOWN buttons
- Pre-programming the workouts with time, rest time and numbers of intervals
- Store workout data on the board memory or just work without recording
- Recall function
- Memory status
- PC COM port interface (Serial port)
- Real time monitoring on the performance monitor or PC
- The accuracy control or calibration is possible at any time with PC
- Battery status
Display Device Monitor
Two modes for presentation of the measured and calculated parameters are available:
- Text mode
- graphic mode
In text mode, it is possible to follow five parameters at the same time.
Time and Stroke are standard fields that are presented in all text modes. Main and Average field could be switched to different views pressing UP and DOWN buttons.
Following views are avaliable: Power [W], Forces [N], Length [cm], Energy [J],Graph mode.
In graph mode, two parameters can be followed at once.
In the upper part of the display (Left & Right Average Value) are numerical values of the measured parameters (POWER, FORCE ) and this values are refreshed after each stroke.
More InformationLeft & Right Graph represents graphical interpretation of the measured parametar. Two bars at the middle of the display are presentation of the last stroke, shown separatlyto allow easy comparation of two sides (left & right force, left & right power etc.).
In graph mode, four different views are avaliable. Three of them are predefined (Forces, Lengths, Power). The last one is Custom mode. Switching through views can be done by pressing ENTER button.
Data recorded during a session is put in the memory. Its capacity depends on the sampling rate (table below). The Memory indicator in the Status bar shows the fullness of this memory.
This data can be transferred to PC for further analyse in EXPERT software.
The Recall memory has 30 hours capacity. Average values per minute of the following parameters (Power, Force, Energy, Stroke rate) are memorized in this memory.